Thinking about selling? Find your home value in today's market, for free.
Selling Your Home.
If you’re considering selling your home, the real estate market can seem overwhelming. But, it’s important to know that not all real estate agents work the same way.
To sell your home fast and get the best offers, you need to the right agent - a local expert who understands the role marketing plays in the home-selling process and can reach an untapped share of the market to drive multiple offers on your home.
We Know the Orlando Real Estate Market.
Orlando is a unique and diverse area. Each community has its own character. Each neighborhood appeals to a different buyer. To obtain the highest possible sales price for your home, the marketing must reach the right buyers with the right message. We have the network and experience to do this.
A typical listing agent is responsible for every touch in the transaction: valuation, marketing, contracts and more. With M Hodge Group there is a whole team of experts who each have specialized roles, and they are working together to sell your home. This means you get expertise at every stage of the process.
The M Hodge Group Team of Experts consists of:
- The Listing Agent, who manages the transaction of selling your home.
- The Valuation Expert to determine the value of your home to set a competitive price.
- The Marketing Director to handle the implementation of the Active Marketing Plan.
- The Real Estate Attorney, who reviews all contracts and offers to make sure you are protected.
This type of specialization creates a hassle-free experience for you, while also saving you thousands.
Active Marketing Plan
Marketing sells, and homes are no exception to this concept. Our Active Marketing Plan gives your home a way to stand out amongst the competition.
The average real estate agent does two things when listing a home: they upload the property to the MLS, and a real estate sign goes up in the yard. Then the agent will wait for the buyers to come to them. At M Hodge Group, we do not just sit back and hope the offers roll in – we actively market your home to make sure we get more offers and the best offers.
Active Marketing Plan
- Portfolio of Buyers: Our print and digital advertising have produced a database of tens of hundreds of potential Home Buyers – already shopping to find the home of their dreams.
- International Exposure: As members of the international MLS, our reach to market your home expands across many countries.
- Photos: All real estate companies take photos of the homes they list, but we go beyond to Impress Home Buyers and secure offers.
- 3D Walkthroughs: We offer 3D walkthroughs on your property-specific website which gives out of state buyers, and international buyers confidence to make an offer on your home.
- MLS Syndication: We will put your house on the MLS like everyone else, but M Hodge Group listings are also displayed on every major real estate site such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and many more.
- Supercharged Yard Sign: First impressions count! Rather than just show people that pass by that your house is for sale, M Hodge Group will WOW them with full-color interior photos and give them a number to call or text that will provide them a link to your home’s dedicated website.
- Single Property Website: Your home will be the star with its own dedicated single property website with no distractions of other homes for sale.
- Direct Mail Postcard Campaign: Direct mail is still alive and well. Our direct mail campaign will reach potential buyers in surrounding neighborhoods with postcards featuring your home and our text capture technology.
- Print Collateral: Digital marketing might be the way of the future, but print marketing still can create an immediate, emotional bond with potential Home Buyers. Your home will be featured on flyers, business cards, door hangers, and more used by your M Hodge Group Agent and left in your house as a takeaway.
- Digital Advertising: Digital ads through social media and non-real estate websites will reach people where they spend the majority of their time – online. Ads will be retargeted to people who visit your home’s website to keep it top-of-mind helping your home sell faster!